As a girl who wore a school uniform for the most of her life, sometimes I can’t help but think of how easy life would be if we were required to wear the same thing every day but what fun would it be to not being able to express your style day in, day out.
Figuring out what to wear is a daily struggle, I always tell myself that I will dress nice the whole week but I end up picking 2/3 days out of the week to look good and then call it a day. So I decided to write a few tips and fashion ideas that can make dressing up for each day of the week easier.
The weekend is over, your focus has been shifted and you look at your wardrobe and say these words “what am I going to wear”?? Sounds familiar? Not to worry anymore because when it comes to keeping the workweek wardrobe scares from looming, I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
I have assembled a week’s worth of looks to sport in the office from Monday through Friday.
Now go ahead and set your alarm a little later, or hit that snooze button just one more time.
- Monday – starting the week off on the right foot, so you must dress the part. Try a nice Pantsuit for that corporate look and some comfortable shoes. The beauty of a suit is that it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. For a more casual but still right for the office approach, simply pair it with a solid T-shirt rather than a shirt.
- Tuesday – You wake up and realize that you have four more days to get through, and dressing up is just not going to happen. You can settle for High-waist Pant Trousers, long sleeve t-shirt then call it a day.
- Wednesday – It’s the middle of the week or “another Tuesday”. Try a midi skirt–a flattering classic that can be paired with everything from a t-shirt to a button-down top and sneakers.
- Thursday – One more day and then it is the weekend! Stay comfy yet put-together with a pair of wide-legged trousers and top combo. You can never go wrong with a nice looking top–which we all have in our closet. You could always add a pair of fun (nothing too serious) heels to keep the trouser from looking shabby.
- Friday- The weekend is finally here, it’s Friday, so make it count. Think of your Friday outfit as a softer version of your everyday look. Rather than pant trousers, try denim with a bit of a fade. And a shirt with a blazer on top. Or if you want to keep it simple try on a Shirt-dress they are a wardrobe must-have because they’re perfect on their own.
Tip; before you go out, ALWAYS check that everything looks right.